Senior Sales Representative
We are revolutionizing the design research space with mobile video insights. Now you can continuously engage with your customers and employees to improve your success in the market.
We are Vidlet: Mobilizing Video Insights for business. We are seeking a Senior Sales Representative to drive Vidlet’s business forward. As a critical early-stage hire in a dynamic company, you will be our partner as we navigate explosive growth based on our successful 2016 track record.
Vidlet‘s mobile first video management platform is used by companies like GoPro, Volkswagen and Pfizer to manage massive amounts of video content, gain insights from customers in mobile video market research, or interact with employees through mobile video conversations.
Global 2000 companies are our clients and can’t get enough of what we do when we talk about how video can reinvent important interactions they have with customers, employees or anyone important to their business.
We need an evangelist, a person who cherishes relationships and a closer. We want our Senior Sales Representative to have sold to large and small organizations, who can discern the difference between a lead and a real opportunity and wants to be at the beginning of a revolution.
As Senior Sales Representative at Vidlet, you will take on a leadership role within the company and work directly with the co-founders to build a rapidly growing and profitable business. You are passionate about what you do and want to be successful.
You have experience to direct yourself and others, however here are a few key elements of the job:
- Achieve revenue objectives – You will sell on the front line to close deals
- You will continue the growth and development of a steady pipeline by driving lead generation, cold calling/emails, and leveraging marketing activities
- 5 + years of enterprise of selling tech enabled services
- Reference-able 100K + deals closed with Fortune 2000 companies
- Understanding of video technology a plus, although not required
- Advanced knowledge of different sales tactics and channels
- Team player as demonstrated by customer and work references
- Comfortable learning new technologies and educating others
- Enjoys nurturing relationships and developing new contacts
The majority of Vidlet’s team works in downtown San Francisco. We have a down to earth environment and we are most happy when our customers are happy. Our company culture allows us to enjoy a lot of responsibility and autonomy, as well as have our voices heard. We thrive on mutual respect and open communication. We are a team of young graduates, best in their field technologists, and experienced design executives. We are proud of our team.
If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Support / Product Associate
Vidlet is revolutionizing the way people do research and disrupting a space that has been largely untouched. Using mobile technology and an innovative video management platform, we work with top clients to get them rapid insights on their products at all stages of the product lifecycle.
About the Role:
Vidlet is looking for an organized and driven Customer Support/Product Associate to join our team in San Francisco. In this role you will work alongside colleagues to provide product support and general administrative support to current accounts.
• Work with customers to troubleshoot issues and determine bug fixes
• Able to envision new product features and drive innovation
• Translate between engineering and business stakeholders
• Work with the engineering team to arrive at smart product decisions
• Help manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Passion for delivering amazing customer experiences
• 1-3 years in a customer facing role preferably within the tech space
• Experience using customer support software such as Zendesk or Intercom
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Eager to learn and comfortable asking questions
• Natural problem solver never satisfied with the status quo
• High attention to detail and superb organizational skills
• Experience with mobile apps (iOS or Android)
• Experience using Microsoft Office products including: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint a must.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with agile software development
• Experience with Software as a Service
• Quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
• Ability to create product requirements, wireframes
If interested, contact email@example.com.