Sales Development Representative
Do you love video like we do? Do you recognize the power video has to transform business? If you do, then let’s talk.
We are Vidlet: We are looking for a hungry and energetic person who wants to start in corporate sales for a young company with the ability to being promoted to a quota carrying account executive quickly.
Vidlet‘s mobile capture and video management platform helps companies like HP, Mercedes and General Mills to gain insights from the human experience in the innovation cycle from trend scouting, concept testing to market messaging.
Global 1000 companies are our clients and can’t get enough of what we do when we talk about how video can reinvent important interactions they have with customers, employees or anyone important to their business.
Sales Development is an important role within the sales organization. You generate qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel, generating new revenue.
The Expectation For Success
As a Sales Development rep, you are responsible for contacting leaders and executives in organizations of all sizes across many different verticals. Your focus is helping leaders gain insights around their market, customers, and employees which allows them to identify winning products.
• You identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization across many different departments.
• You understand the impact our products have on our customers.
• You articulate to prospects how our tools can help their organizations get to the next level with human insights.
• You work well with others, like to strategize, and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities.
• You use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter.
• You’re a go getter, competitive, and driven. You’re goal-oriented and see the bigger picture. You don’t settle for mediocrity.
• Money, opportunity for growth, and promotion motivate you.
• You want to be in sales because you want to drive your own destiny.
• You view this opportunity as a career, not as a job.
A Day In The Life
• You make 30+ cold calls per day, in addition to sending 20+ personalized emails.
• You work with Account Executives to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings.
• You’re best friends with LinkedIn and Salesforce.
• You attend 1:1’s, team meetings, trainings, sales calls, discovery calls, demos, etc. to develop your skills.
• You collaborate with your peers sharing best practices, “oops moments,” and role playing to make sure you’re focused on continuous improvement.
• You’re self disciplined, accountable, and reliable.
The majority of Vidlet’s team works in downtown San Francisco. We have a down to earth environment and we are most happy when our customers are happy.Our company culture allows us to enjoy a lot of responsibility and autonomy, as well as have our voices heard. We thrive on mutual respect and open communication. We are a team of young graduates, best in their field technologists, and experienced executives. We are proud of our team.
If interested, contact email@example.com